Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick
Sustainable and Organic Cosmetics

Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick

Sold Out

The classic, stand-out red that never goes out of style and flatters all skin tones. Kjaer Weis lipsticks have a rich, velvet finish more opaque than their lip tints. Made with moisturizing, organic ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil that are activated with the warmth of your lips, keeping them smooth and drenched in color. In an effort to reduce packaging waste, Kjaer Weis products come in a sleek silver compact that is purchased once and can be refilled.

Read More About Kjaer Weis
Sizing + Details

Produced in Italy
KW Red includes a small amount of artificial pigment and is thus not certified organic. The stringent standards of the CCPB will not certify this colors, but the good news is the artificial pigment accounts for less than 1% of the total product formula. The remaining 99% of this non-certified product still contains the cleanest, most luxurious organic and natural elements found on the market.
No artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial fragrance, petrochemical emulsifiers.
Not tested on animals
Gluten Free
Shelf Life is 30 months before being opened, 12 months after opening.
Contains luxurious, organic ingredients such as:
Beeswax: Nourishes and moisturizes.
Jojoba Seed Oil: Adds moisture to the lips.
Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil: Excellent tissue regeneration properties and fights signs of aging.


$8 Flat Fee Shipping

Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick
Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick
Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick
Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick
Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick
Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick
Kjaer Weis KW Red Lipstick

Kjaer Weis

Kjaer Weis is an innovative cosmetics line created by Danish-born, New York-based makeup artist Kirsten Kjaer Weis. After realizing that the women she met through her work on magazine and fashion shoots were still using conventional beauty products with harsh, irritating ingredients, Kjaer Weis set out to create formulas that would achieve the same high-performance results but with the finest natural and organic ingredients. In addition to bridging the gap between natural cosmetic alternatives and their chemical-laden counterparts, Kjaer Weis set out to tackle color options that enhance a woman’s natural beauty, instead of trying to merely cover up a women’s face. The last step in the brand’s development was creating a line that looked unique and modern, but was socially responsible and sustainable. Kjaer Weis collaborated with award-winning creative director Marc Atlan to produce the existing design – red lacquer, grain-textured cases that look like jewel boxes and bold metal compacts with white enamel “KW” logos. To reduce waste, all of the compacts were designed to be refillable and refill pans are available in simple paper cartons that are fully recyclable.