Rosemary Essential Oil
Ways to use:
– Add 10 drops to a diffuser at home for aromatherapy as a stimulant and energizer. Rosemary oil can also improve mental clarity, lift the spirits, and relieve headache when inhaled. The same may be achieved by dabbing the oil onto pulse points.
– Add 5 drops to a bath for its deep, herbal scent and for the benefits of aromatherapy above.
– Regularly massaging rosemary oil into the scalp can help nourish the skin and clear up dandruff. This will also stimulate hair follicles, encouraging hair to grow and become stronger. A few drops can also be added to your shampoo or conditioner.
– Combine with olive oil to make a hot oil hair treatment.
– Add several drops to a carrier oil such as almond or grapeseed and massage into areas of cellulite to improve circulation and the appearance of the skin.
– Rosemary has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Dab a couple of drops onto a cotton ball and apply to face and body to help fight inflammation and skin irritations such as acne, dermatitis and eczema.
*As with all of our natural oils and remedies, these essential oils are not intended as a replacement for medical attention or traditional therapies. Each person is different and should do research or consult their physician to find out if a particular support is right for them.