A single miracle ingredient for face – pure, organic, cold pressed prickly pear seed oil from a women-owned and operated collective in Morocco. A rich dose of protein, vitamins, and essential fatty acids to naturally improve and transform the health of the skin.
How To Use
- Using the dabber or fingers apply a small amount allover the face twice daily.
- Use as a dark spot correcting spot treatment before your face oil or moisturizer.
- Blend with a few drops of Rose Oil for a supercharged, intensely hydrating skin brightening and balancing face oil.
- Blend with a few drops of Zdravetz for a boosted face oil that tones the skin and targets fine lines and wrinkles.
- Blend with a few drops of Cucumber Cool Under Eye for a boosted antioxidant and anti-inflammatory face oil.
- Blend with 1-2 drops of Farm Distilled Peppermint Oil to rub on temples during episodes of headaches and migraine.
Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil* *organic
Sizing + Info
Approximately 18 ml / 0.6 oz
Store in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. As with any of our Slow Beauty, please spot test this oil for adverse reactions before use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Please consult with a physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding. We recommend using this product within a year of opening. Opened Slow Beauty products are final sale.
Each bottle is hand blown individually by a master glass artisan in Illinois. Completely plastic free, the bottle is shipped wax and cork sealed.
$8 standard shipping, free shipping on orders of $100 or more
Rich in protein, essential fatty acids, and vitamins E and K this richly nutritive oil transforms the skin by refining and tightening pores, reducing redness and inflammation, brightening under the eyes, lightening dark spots, brightening skin tone and restoring skin's elasticity.
Deeply moisturizing because of its high linoleic acid content, prickly pear seed oil is rapidly absorbed into the skin and deeply penetrates the layers to nourish and soften.