Sponges are sex friendly because they're soft and feel much like the inside of the vagina.
Though the sponge can't get lost inside you, if you're worried about getting it out a string or unflavored dental floss can be sewn onto it.
Directions for use:
1. Hold sponge under warm water until fully saturated.
2. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
3. Roll sponge and insert into vagina high up and near the cervix.
4. When full, remove sponge with fingers and rinse under warm water. Sponge can now be reinserted into vagina.
5. In between cycles, sanitize in a small bowl full of boiling water and a couple of drops of tea tree oil.
*If you have endometriosis, please consult a healthcare professional before using sponges.