A soothing and lightly floral oil for face, body and hair. Our pure organic Sonoran Jojoba Oil scented with a complex lavender that grows at high elevations in the French Alps. A limited edition blend, we’ve chosen lavender because it is one of the most useful and versatile of the essential oils and has been used to treat an array of skin conditions and mental and physical maladies for thousands of years. Packaged in a reusable, hand blown glass bottle with dropper that is shipped wax and cork sealed.
A soothing and lightly floral oil for face, body and hair. Our pure organic Sonoran Jojoba Oil scented with a complex lavender that grows at high elevations in the French Alps. A blend that comes in limited editions, we’ve chosen lavender because it is one of the most useful and versatile of the floral oils and has been used to treat an array of skin conditions and mental and physical maladies for thousands of years.
How To Use
- Jojoba is a fantastically effective oil that can be used for hair, face, and body.
- Use a few drops on the face to hydrate, replenish, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use as a naturally astringent facial cleanser and makeup remover. Apply to the face, massage into the skin, and rinse with warm water.
- Use to help combat breakouts. Jojoba can balance the skin by slowing the overproduction of sebum that can clog pores and cause pimples. For a spot treatment, pat a small amount on the affected area after cleansing and let it absorb into skin or use a few drops allover the face as you would your normal face oil.
- Apply to the entire body immediately after bathing to nourish and hydrate skin and to lighten and help heal scars.
- To combat dandruff, massage into scalp for 5 minutes, working into the hair to the ends. Wrap head with a warm towel for 45 min – 1 hr and wash out with shampoo.
- Use a small amount in damp hair before styling for softness and shine or use a few drops in dry hair to smooth away frizz and add a heavenly, light floral scent.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Sizing + Info
Approximately 135 ml / 4.5 oz
Store in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. As with any of our Slow Beauty, please spot test this oil for adverse reactions before use and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Please consult with a physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding. We recommend using this product within a year of opening. Opened Slow Beauty products are final sale.
Each bottle is hand blown individually by a master glass artisan in Massachusetts. Completely plastic free, the bottle is shipped wax and cork sealed.
$8 standard shipping, free shipping on orders of $100 or more
We chose jojoba as one of the staples of our beauty regimen because of its long history and versatility. Jojoba is naturally antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and non-comedogenic and indigenous people in the American Southwest have been using jojoba for hundreds of years to treat skin conditions, wounds, sun and windburn, and as a hair and scalp treatment. One of two oils that are the most structurally similar to the skin's natural oil – the other being whale oil – the use of the more humane and renewable jojoba became more prevalent after the government banned the use of sperm whale oil in 1974.
Each edition of this blend is limited and is scented with a complex lavender that grows at high elevations in the French Alps. The plants are harvested and distilled by a female owned floral farm in Nice whose workers and apprentices are partially hired from a local school for troubled youth, sent to the farm for emotional healing.